PIXEL PERFECT: PROTOTYPING KIT
A downloadable asset pack
By Rad Potato
The first Kit in the Pixel Perfect series of assets for FREE! I made this pack to speed up my game prototyping process, as having place holder art gets the project to be more exciting and helps keep the ideas coming, but... its frustrating when it comes to replacing the art, so this should help with that, you should easily be able to see what gets replaced and what size image or sprite you will need!
- 7/20/21 - Added another downloadable file with sprite sheets included for all shapes, 1 pixel of separation or buffer on each one!
- A complete set of primitive and complex shapes, each intended to be flexible and useable for many situations
- 2 very simple gradients, for experimenting with lights or shadows
- Four neatly organized folders
- EVERY sprite named and organized
- A set of sprites to create your own cutout character for testing... Proto-Person!
- Set of precise measurement shapes, marked with rulers and sizes
- All images and sprites are in PNG format
- Sprites drawn in white, perfect for modulating, editing, or masking
CC0 License -
- These can be used in anything, commercially and non-commercially
- Can be edited however you see fit
- Credit is not mandatory, but always appreciated
- Total of four folders
- Folder containing Proto-Person Atlas, Reference, and individual parts separated
- Folder with all 9 Marked Shapes Separated
- Two clearly titles and organized folders containing over 50 prototyping sprites!
Let me know how you like them! And thanks for checking them out!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.