By Rad Potato
Welcome to the Largest Pixel Perfect Kit so far!
The Projectile Kit aims to solve all your shooting launching needs, with sprites for anything thing fired from cannons, guns, magic wands, planes, tanks, space ships, and whatever you might think of!
- Organized into separate and clearly labeled downloads for convenience
- All images and sprites are in PNG format
- Rightwards facing version of all upwards facing sprites included and vice versa
- OVER 400! premium pixel art sprites, for bullets, lasers, magic, rockets, bombs, SHMUP games, bullet-hells, and much more!
- Every single sprite and variation included within a sprite sheet, as well as individually
- Includes multiple Repeatable/seamless Laser beams textures!
- Every Sprite drawn in 32x32 Pixels, but individual sizes may vary (meaning some fit 16x16 and so on)
- Regular Updates - this kit will get larger!
CC0 License (with purchase) -
- These can be used in anything, commercially and non-commercially
- Can be edited however you see fit
- Credit is not mandatory, but always appreciated
- But please, no repackaging and/or re-selling, thank you
Download Info -
- Folder named RocketsAndMissiles, contains 120 sprites, broken down between two parts, with right facing versions and upwards facing versions (not counted towards the sprite count) , record of license and info sheet included
- Folder named MagicAndLasers, contains 103 sprites, broken down into multiple clearly labeled categories, with the upwards and right facing versions for those that need them (not counted towards the sprite count) , record of license and info sheet included
- Folder named BulletsAndBombs, contains 198 sprites, broken down into multiple clearly labeled categories, with the upwards and right facing versions for those that need them (not counted towards the sprite count) , record of license and info sheet included
- Folder named ArrowsAndHarpoons (added in update 1 - July 24th), contains 113 sprites, broken down into multiple clearly labeled sections, with upwards, and right facing versions of each sprite (not counted towards the sprite count), record of license included in a text doc along with other useful info .
Update 1 - Arrows And Harpoons -
- Added OVER 100 more sprites, and not just arrows and harpoons, that was just the nicest name I thought of
- 18 harpoons (9 double sided - 9 single sided)
- 42 Arrows (10 wooden, 10 metal, 10 stone, 12 explosive)
- 20 Darts
- 10 syringes
- 9 Rocks (3 small, 3 medium, and 3 Large)
- 10 Nails/Stakes/spikes
- Every new sprite included individually in upwards and right facing directions, as well as in a sprite sheet
PLANNED (COMING SOON) -
- Animated Bullet and other projectile impacts
- Animated Projectiles
- Muzzle Flash animation
- More spent shells and casings
- Tank Shells
- Missile, Rocket, and Bomb debris
- larger Missiles, Rockets, and Bombs drawn in 64x64 (HUGE NUKES)
- Simple Black and White bullets, for use as Templates, create your own!
- Magic arrows
- More magic projectiles